When it comes to a Good Movie there are certain things one often expects. Well with that ‘Sarkari Hiriya Prathamika Shale- Kasargod’ would’t disappoint anyone with any aspects.
Most of the Critics always try a find a Meaningful story in every movie they watch, Teenagers always want Love and Romance included. Some often enjoy the Cinematography , few enjoy songs and Background music. And the rest who just enjoy the comedy through out. This movie seems to have everything in it.
1) Meaningful Story: The whole plot/story is based on the problems and politics associated with partition between two states in India (Karnataka and Kerala), resulting in a place named Kasargodu which Belonged to Karnataka to become a part of Kerala. This leads to clash between the cultures and Languages of People in Kasargodu ending with closure of a Higher Primary School affecting the Children in the movie. The children who were studying in that Higher Primary School try very hard to reopen their Kannada(Language in India)Medium School and end up Loosing everything. It is then they meet with the Protagonist of the movie- Ananth Nag, who effectively defends the School with his Criminal-Law mind.
2) School Romance: Love and Romance which every teenager expects in the movies they watch is embroidered so well, that you never feel like you are out of stance. A budding school love which acts upon itself along with the movie and plays a crucial role in the story. Which is not overdone anywhere throughout the movie. Well teenagers does enjoy this part of the movie.
3) Music: Songs are trivial but could not be ignored at the same time. Meaningful Lyrics and enjoyable music. Which is just quite enough to entertain the audience as a whole.
4) Cinematography: Well the way the movie has been shot is Amazing. They have used a lot of time-lapses, still shots with amazing editing. If you are into photography and video making, then you will definitely enjoy the movie throughout. Some scenes are Breathtaking.
5) Comedy: The Movie never fails at Entertaining the audience till its last breath. The comedy is to such an extent that you end up Laughing even at some serious situations. Sometimes you laugh at things in the movie just like that. Few things in the movie are so fit together that you never regret of having your money or time wasted.
At last if you want some good time along with your parents, family or even your Girlfriend, Then this movie is a perfect plan for your weekend.